Once you have committed to attend a training, it is your responsibility to attend all the scheduled sessions and you must do so in order to receive your certificate. An email is sent at the time of the booking with all relevant information. Please contact the Birthlight office if you do not receive it.
Your course fees include:
- Training and assessment by a qualified Birthlight tutor
- Birthlight Course Manual, this will be given to you on the first day of training
- The Guide to Birthlight
- Pre-course reading and tasks will be sent to you digitally
- Access to online resources relating to this training
- On-going support and connection with your peers and tutor through a private group, assistance to upload your work if needed
- Preliminary certificate after successful completion of Part 1 for insurance to teach your case studies
- The marking of your coursework by your tutor who will give you detailed feedback
- Birthlight newsletters
Your course fees do not include, (but you may need to pay for):
- A demonstration doll (recommended for Postnatal Yoga but not obligatory)
- Accommodation and food for yourself
- Teaching Insurance
Please note: Birthlight will not be held in any way responsible for the safe keeping of your possessions or valuables during any training.