***Deepen your knowledge about Conscious Relaxation and join me for dedicated Yoga workshop on Restorative Yoga in December 2022***
This week’s episode features Frances Robertson-Richie, from Happy Healthy Yoga. Frances is a mum of three, a yoga teacher and hypnotherapist.
Frances also had a career in the fashion industry in central London, working in a high-stress and high-pressure environment until she had a health scare which made her re-evaluate her life and take new measures, leading her to where she is today.
Her vision now is very clear. She sees Yoga as something that can shared in a simple and accessible way. Free of jargon and dogma. A place where someone who may have been intimidated by the idea of a Yoga class would feel comfortable. When you go to her class, like I did last month, that vision of her does truly come across.
We talk about:
- How having a health scare opened forced her to make changes in her career
- The responsibilities and challenges of being a single parent of three
- The ability to hold emotional space for others
- Balancing work and family life: from starting a new high pressure job in central London with a baby in your arms to running an online yoga business with 3 teenagers.
- The never-ending ‘’mom-guilt’’ and finding the balance between caring for your children and yourself.
- Using Yoga as a means to an end and how to practice yoga in ‘’real’’ life
- The Self-Care Paradox and why it can work against you
- The story and purpose behind her business name
- Conscious relaxation: what it is, is not, and how it can literally change your life.
To learn more about Frances
-> Enjoy a FREE guided relaxation -> https://www.subscribepage.com/happy-healthy-guided-relaxation
-> Get in touch with Frances via her Website Home – Happy Healthy Yoga
-> Connect with her via Instagram @happyhealthyyogacheriton