Yoga as a part of my life
I discovered Yoga in 2001. I was suffering from exam anxiety during my teens, so my mother dragged me to her local yoga class.
Those weekly sessions eased my body and calmed me down enough to focus and succeed during such a stressful period.
Since that young age, yoga has been part of all stages of my life. Aside from keeping my physically healthy, it helped me:
- relieve the overwhelming pressure faced during university exams,
- ease the physical neck, back and wrist pain of sitting in front of a computer for months to complete my PhD,
- prepare for an important work presentation, by controlling my nervous system using the breath and alignment,
- during pregnancy by strengthening and grounding my body and connecting with my baby
- through my two deliveries by teaching me how to tap into and use my own instinct
- it now helps keep my mental load in check, find joy and beauty in the mundane, and most importantly manage my lower back and shoulder aches from carrying two cheeky toddlers around!
I’d love to help Yoga inspire you to find the joy and beauty in life and live each moment with conscious awareness
Thanks to my mixed Indian and Spanish heritage, I have blended eastern and western cultures to give you an authentic yet practical practice. In my classes, you will experience my love for science by inviting you to experiment and question your purpose. I help you thrive in life by guiding you into inner alignment, and my hope is that you leave my class feeling life flowing through you.
Ready to come along to one of my classes or events?
Check out my schedule and sign up to my newsletter.